make a Donation
If you would like to assist us in carrying out our activities and in maintaining the Centre, we welcome your contribution. You can help YPNV carry out our activities in the following ways:
Click here to make an online donation
Please make cheques payable to “Yayasan Pema Norbu Vihara” and write your name, full address, contact number at the back of the cheque. Please send the cheque to the following address:
Yayasan Pema Norbu Vihara Malaysia
55-3 Jalan Radin Tengah,
Bandar Baru Sri Petaling,
57000, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
You can also make a bank transfer to our bank account. Our account details are:
|Payee name||:||YAYASAN PEMA NORBU VIHARA|
|Name of Bank||:||PUBLIC BANK BERHAD|
|Bank Address||:||Seri Petaling Branch
40-44, Jalan Radin Tengah,
Bandar Baru Seri Petaling,
57000, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
|Currency||:||Malaysian Ringgit (MYR)|
|Bank Swift Code||:||PBBEMYKL (only for contributions from abroad)|
Please send us a copy of the transaction receipt,
by email to admin@Pemanorbuvihara.my or by fax to +603 2142 4767,
to inform us of your donation.
If you would like to speak to us before making a donation,
feel free to give us a call at +603-2141 8266 (Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm).
be a Volunteer
We welcome volunteers who would like to help us with the running of our Centre and our activities. Please contact us at admin@Pemanorbuvihara.my or +603 2141 8266 for further information.
Untitled via Pixabay
©2017 Yayasan Pema Norbu Vihara Malaysia
Pemanorbuvihara.my Disclaimer Notice
About Using This Website
By using or accessing this website you are accepting all the terms of this disclaimer notice. If you do not agree with anything in this notice you should not use or access this website.
Warranties and Liability
While every effort is made to ensure that the content of this website is accurate, the website is provided on an “as is” basis and Pemanorbuvihara.my makes no representations or warranties in relation to the accuracy or completeness of the information found on it. While the content of this site is provided in good faith, we do not warrant that the information will be kept up to date, be true, accurate and not misleading, or that this site will always (or forever) be available for use.
We do not warrant that the servers that make this website available will be error, virus or bug free and you accept that it is your responsibility to make adequate provision for protection against such threats. We recommend scanning any files before downloading.
Nothing on this website should be taken to constitute professional advice or a formal recommendation and Pemanorbuvihara.my hereby excludes all representations and warranties whatsoever (whether implied by law or otherwise) relating to the content and use of this site.
In no event will Pemanorbuvihara.my be liable for any incidental, indirect, consequential, punitive or special damages of any kind, or any other damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of profit, loss of contracts, loss of reputation, goodwill, data, information, income, anticipated savings or business relationships, whether or not Pemanorbuvihara.my has been advised of the possibility of such damage, arising out of or in connection with the use of this website or any linked websites.
Nothing in this disclaimer notice shall serve to limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury arising from Pemanorbuvihara.my’s negligence, or for fraud, or for anything else, which it would not be lawful for Pemanorbuvihara.my to exclude.
Use of this Website
By using this website you agree to the exclusions and limitations of liability stated above and accept them as reasonable. Do not use this website if you do not agree that they are reasonable.
If any of the content of this disclaimer notice is found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable under the applicable law, that will have no bearing on the enforceability of the rest of the disclaimer notice and the illegal, invalid or unenforceable part shall be amended to the minimum extent necessary to make it legal, valid and enforceable.
All material on this website, including text and images, is protected by copyright law and such copyright is owned by Pemanorbuvihara.my unless credited otherwise. It may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, distributed, broadcast or transmitted in any way without the copyright owner’s consent, except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
Prior written consent of the copyright owner must be obtained for any other use of material. Copyright of all images on this site remains with the artist or copyright owner at all times. No part of this site may be distributed or copied for any commercial purpose or financial gain.
All intellectual property rights in relation to this website are reserved and owned by Pemanorbuvihara.my.
Links to Other websites and Products
Links to other websites are provided for the convenience of users only and Pemanorbuvihara.my accepts no liability or responsibility for their content. We are unable to provide any warranty regarding the accuracy or completeness or legitimacy of the content of such sites, or the reliability, quality or effectiveness of any products provided through external websites. A link to an external site does not imply an endorsement of the views, information or products provided or held by such websites.
Law and Jurisdiction
This disclaimer notice shall be interpreted and governed by Malaysian law, and any disputes in relation to it are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts in Malaysia.
We reserve the right to revise and amend this disclaimer notice from time to time and any revised version will be deemed to be applicable from the first date of publication on this website.
This Disclaimer Notice is provided free of charge by DisclaimerExample.com.
Terms and Conditions of Use
- These terms and conditions shall govern your use of our website.
- By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
- If you register with our website, submit any material to our website or use any of our website services, we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
- This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal (http://www.seqlegal.com).
Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions:
- we, together with our licensors and any third parties acknowledged in our website own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights including specifically trademarks in our website and the material on our website; and
- all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved.
- Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions:
Licence to use website
- view pages from our website in a web browser;
- download pages from our website for caching in a web browser;
- print pages from our website;
- stream audio and video files from our website; and use our website services by means of a web browser,
- share the information from our website on all electronical and mobile devices and
- other web-related applications and social media platforms; subject to the other provisions of these terms and conditions.
- Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
- You may:
You must not:
- use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
- use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent;
- access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means except for the purpose of search engine indexing];
- violate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for our website; or
- use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing);
- exploit our website for any commercial purposes and sell, rent or sub-lease material from our website;
- republish the content of our website be it in print or digitally without giving us due credit such as a reference and link to our website;
- You must not use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
- You must not:
- We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time.
- The revised terms and conditions shall apply to the use of our website from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on the website, and you hereby waive any right you may otherwise have to be notified of, or to consent to, revisions of these terms and conditions.
- If you have given your express agreement to these terms and conditions, we will ask for your express agreement to any revision of these terms and conditions; and if you do not give your express agreement to the revised terms and conditions within such period as we may specify, we will disable or delete your account on the website, and you must stop using the website.
Internet Privacy & Cookies Policy
This policy covers all data that is shared by a visitor with us whether directly via Pemanorbuvihara.my or via email. This policy been created by the internet marketing experts at Surge Digital on our behalf, and is occasionally updated by us so we suggest you re-review from time to time. This policy provides an explanation as to what happens to any personal data that you share with us, or that we collect from you either directly via this Website or via email.
- Information we collect
In operating our Website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to our Website and the resources that you access including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblog statistics and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website, such as when you register to receive information such as a newsletter or contact us via the contact us page.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
We may gather information about your general Internet use by using a cookie file that is downloaded to your computer. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer as cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our Website and the service that we provide to you.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which enables you to decline the cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular areas of our Website.
For more information on cookies you can read the guidance at All About Cookies.
Use of your information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us to provide other information that we feel may be of interest to you if you have consented to receive such information.
- To notify you about any changes to our Website, such as improvements or service changes, that may affect our service.
Storing your personal data
- Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers. Details relating to any transactions entered into via our site will be encrypted to ensure its safety.
- The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and the transmission of such data is entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain areas of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Disclosing your information
- Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group.
- We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
- To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
Third party links
You might find links to third party websites on our Website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Access to information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access the information that we hold about you. Please note that any demand for access may be subject to payment of a fee of MYR50 which covers our costs in providing you with the information requested. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you please contact us using the contact details below.
We welcome any queries, comments or requests you may have regarding this policy please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would prefer to write to us then our contact address is 55-3, Jalan Radin Tengah, Bandar Baru Sri Petaling, 57000, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.